Sunday, November 22, 2015

Meal Log No.3

Greetings readers, I am late posting this third meal log. I have been fighting a very bad cold. That has not stopped me from going to work, a concert, a restaurant, and church. Sorry for the anti-germ people. I can't stop, I won't stop, doing what I have to do in my daily life for a cold. On to the list!

Breakfast: Sandwich with two slices of bacon (deli, thick-cut), and fried egg. 1-Liter of water, 12 oz. hot coffee with teaspoon clarified butter.

Lunch: Three slices of leftover pizza, 1-Liter of water.

Dinner: (Cracker Barrel) Gramma's sampler, 2 slices french toast (subbed) 1 slice bacon, 1 slice country ham, 1 piece sausage, 2 fried eggs (over medium). 8 ounces of orange juice. 4 16 ounce glasses of water.

Dessert: Chocolate Coke Cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Drive home: Low Carb Rock Star, Coffee. (We won tickets to a concert in a town that is roughly two and a half hours away, but with the road conditions it took about three and a half hours to get home. This was the first "energy drink" that I have consumed in approximately six months.)

So, this was not the healthiest day of meals. But it was a tasty day! Thanks for keeping up with me and my meal logs! Below is a photo of me enjoying my cake. Photo courtesy of my wife's Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment